Christopher M. Lefebvre, Esq.Location: Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Phone: (401) 728-6060
Fax: (401) 728-6534
E-mail Me Your Legal Questions
Christopher M. Lefebvre, Esq., practices family law , consumer protection law and bankruptcy law in the law firm that his father, Attorney F. Claude Lefebvre, began in 1964. Chris joined his father in the practice and together they have served clients in Rhode Island and southern Massachusetts for 26 years from the firm's office in Pawtucket and a satellite office in Cranston.
While Chris has a diverse practice that covers many areas of law, he has a significant commitment to working with people facing financial challenges in bankruptcy or as a result of fraud. He is a member of the debtor/creditor committee of the Rhode Island Bar Association and is a frequent speaker on consumer protection matters. In 1995, he received the Rhode Island Bar Association's Pro Bono Publico Award for commitment to ensuring equal access to justice for the all.
Although the firm provides legal services at very affordable prices, clients can rest assure they are being represented by a highly experienced and successful attorney who has successfully brought many notable bankruptcy and consumer protection cases to trial.
Contact our office at 401-728-6060 (toll-free at 800-851-1829) to schedule a free initial consultation with Rhode Island attorney Christopher M. Lefebvre.
Areas of Practice
- Consumer Protection Law
- Rhode Island, 1988
- Massachusetts, 1995
- U.S. District Court District of Rhode Island, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 1995
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts J.D. - 1988
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts B.S. (Cum Laude) - 1985 Major: Economics
Honors and Awards
- Recipient, Rhode Island Bar Association's Pro Bono Publico Award for commitment to ensuring equal access to justice for the poor, 1995
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member, Debtor/Creditor Committee
Past Employment Positions
- Rhode Island Superior Court, Law Clerk, 1988 - 1989
Pro Bono Activities
- Rhode Island Volunteers Lawyers Program; Bankruptcy, 1999 - 2000
- Rhode Island Volunteer Lawyers Program; Family Law, 1999 - 2000