Family Law Attorneys
When you face a difficult decision about filing for divorce, changing a child custody agreement, or adopting a child, you want a lawyer who understands the challenges you face and the emotional toll that unnecessary delays can have on parents and children.
Learn why hundreds of Rhode Island and Massachusetts families have trusted The Family and Consumer Law Center of Claude Lefebvre, Christopher Lefebvre, P.C., at the most critical time in their lives. We have decades of experience with family law and divorce cases. We've seen Rhode Island family law change, becoming more fair to women and men, more attuned to the needs of children, and more clear-cut and predictable. You can benefit from our experience as we help you reach a resolution efficiently and affordably.
Talk with one of our family law attorneys in a free initial consultation. Contact our Pawtucket or Providence law office at 401-728-6060 (toll-free at 800-851-1829).
A Comprehensive Family Law Practice
Our goal is to provide you with fast, affordable solutions that fit the needs of your family and your budget.
- Divorce : Our divorce lawyers assist men and women with all of the issues that can arise during a divorce: property division and alimony, child custody and child support, parenting plans, child relocation, post-divorce requests for modification and enforcement of court orders. Let us guide you through the divorce process in Rhode Island.
- Adoption: We will act as your advocate with birth parents, adoption agencies and the courts. We prepare and file all the documents needed to complete a private adoption, related-family adoption or step-parent adoption.
- Paternity: We can assist you in establishing paternity of a child and the related issues of child custody or visitation and financial support.
- Grandparents' rights: We protect the rights of grandparents who want custody or visitation with minor grandchildren in cases of divorce.
- Prenuptial agreements: Many couples marrying later in life or for a second time find it comforting to have a prenuptial agreement in place as they prepare for a first or second marriage. Our family law attorneys can help you and your partner consider all the issues at stake as we prepare a prenuptial agreement to safeguard your assets.
We are committed to helping you get through challenging times as quickly and affordably as possible. Talk to one of our family lawyers today in a free initial consultation. Call 401-728-6060 or toll-free at 800-851-1829 or contact us online.